Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yesterday Suck'd But Today Rock'd FOR DAYS DYNAMIC FOR LIFE

Well yesterday was such a horrible day well, actually today was too before our talent show. So basically i had to get ready for french, english, and chem test, but little did i know my teacher for FRENCH moved it to tomorrow and IM NOT THERE tomorrow because DODGEBALL HOMES
and yeee english there was no test and chem test arg i messed up on COMMUNICATION fml.
But w/e all i just wanted to say was TONIGHT WAS A LIVE ASS NIGHT, to my 2 harmony singers chia and kristel YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING I GAVE IT TO YOU =) FOR SURE no LIE im always behind you guys in singin and ill sing with you lol;p. And to my Crew DYNAMIC holy shiii it was soo live and I'm soo proud that we did amazing like it blew my mind, the crowd was OFF THE CHAIN, and i just want to say WHAT AN honour for you guys to be in this CREW , THANK YOU FOR THE HARDWORK AND DEDICATION i really truly appreciate it I LOVE YOU GUYS always remember that and shii WE ARE NEVER DONE we will try to continue if possible lol dats minimal but we will try, but THE DYNAMIC DUO that consist of Chia and I we will try to continue our Dance Together and share with the world I LOVE YOU GUYS, AND THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CAME to watch we really appreciate it =)(L)(L)(L)(L)
peacce

DYNAMIC pertaining to or characterized by energy or effective action; vigorously active or forceful; energetic


WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER DYNAMIC FOREVER(8), so that CAN WE CHILL(8), become DANCER(8)s, make a PROMISE(8) to live and never say OMG(8), and be SO DOPE(8)

I LOVE YOU GUYS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS TOUCHED ME LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER WITH MY HEART

No comments:

Post a Comment