Wednesday, June 16, 2010

OLMC I will definitly miss you.


I know I haven't been posting for a long time because I had night school exam, and all these CA's and what not.

Last Full Day of OLMC classes I'm sure going to miss you
but my memories stay clear in my head and i shall try to visit(maybe not jokes)
thanks for the 4 years of learning, life lessons, and FRIENDS WHICH I CHERISH DEARLY
ohh man I'm breaking down just typing this is making me sad....
and to people i havent talked to in a while I'm very sorry and I will catch up with you when i can and I know I'm starting to breakdown and there is a possibility of tearing up so yeah don't worry.

BUT I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT I HAD PROM LAST WEEK AND it was soo THAT WAS A NIGHT I WILL NEVER FORGET trust I will never forget. Dancing was fun and PROM DATE WORD UP YOUR A 10 STAR CHICK ALWAYS =) <3. The after party was nutsssss man we bought ice and i decided that I shall make a ice filled sink filled with 14 lol ya know AIR but yee My boyz that stayed up till 6:30 drinkn you know who you are WAS SOOO FUNNN lol REALL TALKS,,, THEN DENNYS right after is the bomb ooo shii soo GOOD MEAT LOVERS TRIO wowowowo i wanna go back lol and shii guy whatevs its all good FUN ASS DAY AND NIGHT lol WOULD NOT CHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING lol

BUT LETS go into my class of 2010's LASTT DAY OF CLASS in OLMC.....
it hit me hard yesterday I thought about friendships and old friendships which i wished i kept strong but its hard soo i try my hardest. And i recently started talking to an old polish friend, we havent talked in 3 years or 2 and we just picked up from where we left Kmilllzzzz ya know. but yeee this triggered to me how much I miss other friends who i've been MIA to... so who i've been MIA to I GIVE MY BIGGEST APOLOGIES i aam very sorry i truely am. and i will always try to do my best and help you if I know you real well becausee I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THAT IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU GUYS ALWAYS. THANK You to all my friends who have always had my back and always known to help me whenever i needed help or need to talk to someone thank you.
I really don't know how to describe how much I have learned within this school, not just about y=mx+b or half reactions or evolution or vimmy ridge. This school has taught me how to be a better person and always follow my heart, and fight for what i believe in, and it always takes time to find those friends who will always help you through everything sooo THANK YOU OLMC for all the great memories and THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS(Crew<3, Fam, errone else)and DEFINITELY MY FAMILY for leading me where my heart wants to go.

SO I GIVE MY FELLOW CLASSMATES OF 2010 GOOD LUCK AND REMEMBER YOU'LL NEVER FORGET THE MEMORIES WE ALL SHARE AND ALL THE TIMES SPENT IN EACH CLASS BECAUSE EVERYTHING MAKES A DIFFERENCE ON WHO WE ARE TODAY.

p.s GINYU FORCE, 10 STAR FOR ALWAYS HELPING ME GET UP, VBANK, ACF4L, CREW, FAM, OLMC thank you guys for helping me make who i am today(weird sentence but w.e)

No comments:

Post a Comment