Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mamma Duke's Day and r.i.p of my ipod i guess =(

So basically today I woke up early at 7 or early i don't recall but either way I woke up early just to go to church and it's mother's day i guess i had to be okay with going to church this early( but i always well usually go this early on sundays) anyways basically after church which i was fallin asleep from because of day 2 days of 2 debuts I was falling dead asleep. I was kind of embarssing waking up after kneeling and going up to communion because my dad nudged me lol but w/e point is HAPPY MAMMA DUKE'S DAY and I LOVE YOU MOM, I LOVE MY FRIEND'S MOM and i guess L like your mom too..... and yes MY FRIGGIN Dying iPod just decided to freeze completely and I think i have to wait until the battery dies because its just laying there on the song LEAN WIT IT,ROCK WIT IT - DEM FRANCHISE BOYZ soo I'm just kinda pissed that i can't listen to music for a while until my new phone comes in ya KNOW lol but yea just sayin HAPPY MAMMA DUKE'S DAY AND r.i.p ipod =/ (for now I think/well hope) peace i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment