Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fuck Zakes man like wtf

Well today couldn't have been a GREATER day, ohh man soo apparently 20 rooms open and like everyone in our crew is scrambling for friggin pushing people to go. So I'm starting to get annoyed and w/e like guys its last minute 20 rooms, guys seriously, you complain oooh you guys always organize LAST MINUTE, and i think to myself LAST MINUTE MY ass because it just opened and you guys are FREAKIN like I know the logic towards something might happen, but like to be HONEST I'M probably going to GET SMASHED and I don't want to be waking up at 8 a.m to leave the place. ITS GOING TO BE HANGOVER AND A HALF probably more but cmon are you guys going to seriously wake up at 8 a.m to leave the rooms when you had a CRAZY ASS NIGHT REALLY (THINK). And like MOST OF US WILL WAKE UP around what 11-1 like common sense guys its not in a DAMN TEXTBOOK. Like I know there are 2 people being gay saying not go but I TOTALLY BACK THEM UP. Like if we decide to go den w.e I might as well come. BUT GUYS THINK ABOUT IT YOU DAMN NI*GG**Z like FUDGE CAKE AND A HALF, and my muscle is bruising but ITS HUGE lol =P juss sayin

but guys FUCKING THINK ABOUT IT PLEASE, like I know that I said yes before but I ACTUALLY had the time to think it through, and I'm sayin NO

peacce.

No comments:

Post a Comment