Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Threw a Shut-Out but.. ROGERS sent da WRONG PHONE!!!!

Soo today i basically screwed myself over by jumping off the stage and hitting the caf benchs and now my shin muscle on the right leg is bent in, and it looks and FEELS soo gross guy i was shitting my pants wondering if I am going to be okay. So I went to dance practice and it felt soo weird when i jumped and landed because it felt like extra skin moving after I landed(ewww) but yeah now ITS SWELLING =) its a good thing lol but it stings like a bitch and a half. But yeah then after dance practice my sister and dad show me that UPS came and delivered my new phone and my mom's new phone which is the iPhone 3Gs, and my phone Samsung Corby Pro; but i couldn't open it because I had to get changed and ready for my Erindale game lol because I was pitching. So it was cold, raining, and the mound sucked it was WET like WIPE OUT THE SHOW. So my cleats got stuck throughout my stride soo i had to suck it up and ye WE WON(mercied there bums, and HAD BROWNIES AND KOOLAID during da damn game at bottom 3 lol) man my team is jokes soo ye I THREW A SHUT OUT NIGGA and i was like whyling out lol, and yee...... So after my dad drove home I was soo excited to open the packages ROGERS had delivered because it was my new phone, but i OPEN It and it turns out to BE DA WRONG FUCKING PHONE its a pay as you go phone and NO FUCKING WI-FI soo i was cheesed and like i was soo excited to USE DA DAMN PHONE BUT ROGERS AND A HALF HERE SENT DA WRONG DAMN PHONE, ROGERS IS A FUCKIN TOOL YO like wtf send me da wrong phone and you think you can get away with it NIGGA, NO YOU CAN'T BECAUSE PHONES IS MY NEXT PASSION and i noe my fucking phones so go screw yourself IM PISSED AT YOU ROGERS likeoo man I WANNA SLAPP YOU and go to a new provider you fuckin TOOL ppeace

No comments:

Post a Comment